Protecting your home, your family and your dependants.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. For this service a fee of £250 is payable on all standard mortgage applications, £100 for standard re-mortgages and £250 where capital is being raised. All fees are paid on mortgage offer.

Protecting your home, your family and your dependants.

We can look after all your insurance needs whether it’s for you, your family or your possessions, making sure everything is covered and providing you with much valued peace of mind!

Our advisers understand that it can be tough to consider the eventualities of how you would cope if the worst happens.  We are all susceptible to illness or death and this can have a huge impact on our lies and the lives of our dependant family members.


Statistics you cannot ignore

  • There were over half a million deaths registered in England & Wales in 2013*
  • 1 in 2 people will get cancer**
  • That is one stroke every 3 minutes and 27 seconds in the UK***
  • Only 12% of employers support staff for more than a year if they’re off sick from work****



Ensure that your dependents are not left with unmanageable debt in the event of your untimely death.


Provides a lump sum amount should you be diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.  Repay your mortgage balance, manage your day to day finances or help to pay for specialist treatment.


Provide a regular monthly benefit if you are unable to work due to incapacity due to illness or injury resulting in loss of earnings.  It could help you keep up with your mortgage repayments and other living costs until you’re able to return to work.  The premium you will pay will depend on certain factors such as the level of income you wish to protect and for how long, your occupation and your age

Alternatively Payment Protection Insurance and Short Term Income Protection Insurance can also provide an income to assist financially if you are unable to work due to accident or injury but usually for a set term of 12 – 24 months.


There are three main types of home insurance, buildings insurance, contents insurance, and combined buildings and contents insurance.

Buildings insurance covers the structure of your home, for example, your walls, windows and roof as well as permanent fixtures and fittings, such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens, while contents insurance covers the possessions in your home. Combined buildings and contents cover, meanwhile, covers both.

While comparison websites may seem a quick and easy way to arrange Home Insurance, be careful. Many websites apply default settings to generate the cheapest quote and these settings may not be suitable for you and the level of cover you need.

Most mortgage lender will require proof that you have home insurance in place before they will release mortgage funds.  Speak to us today for a competitive quote.