- Assess affordability and identify a budget.
- Advise you on deposit requirements and the other upfront costs involved in purchasing your first home. (valuation fees, arrangement fees, stamp duty etc..)
- Explain the basics on how mortgages work and the various types of mortgages available to first time buyers.
- Tailor a solution to suit your individual house purchase and affordability requirements.
- Guide you through the process from initial mortgage application to mortgage offer.
- Liaise with vendors, solicitors and any other third party required to ensure timely completion of the mortgage.